THC-V | CBD-V | CBG | CBD | CBD-A | D9-THC less than .3%
36mg of THCV (2mg per dropper)
🏆 Superior Quality
💪100 Doses Per Bottle
👅 Soothing Natural Flavor
Favorite Lingua™ Uses
🍪 Bake Goodies By Dosing Butters and Oils
⭐️ Dose Coffee, Shakes, Salads and More
🎯 Perfect For Vegan, Keto, and Gluten-free Diets
Getting Started With Lingua™ Tinctures
- For fast relief try 1/5 dropper sublingually. Increase dose as directed by your physician.
- Mix into butter, cooking oil, or any other oil based consumable/topical.
ALWAYS CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR PRIOR TO USE. SEEK CONSULTATION ON PROPER DOSAGE AND ASK IF LINGUA™ IS RIGHT FOR YOU.
MCT Oil, Hemp Derived Cannabinoid Blend.
Minor Cannabinoids Found in Lingua™ THCV+
- (THCV/Tetrahydrocannabivarin) THC On Speed • While the rare so-called “sports-car cannabinoid” THCV may be similar to THC molecularly, it seems to provide a variety of different effects from it’s near cousin THC. THCV has been studied for use as an appetite suppressant, for regulation of blood sugar levels, the reducing of panic attacks, inflammation reduction, bone growth stimulation, and more.
- (CBDV/Cannabidivarin) The Stabilizer • CBDV is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid and may be found in higher concentrations in “indica” strains found in India and Pakistan regions. It has been studied for its effectiveness as an antiemetic and anticonvulsant compound.
- (CBG/Cannabigerol) Mother to Others • CBG is the parent molecule from which other cannabinoids are synthesized. During plant growth, most CBG is converted into other cannabinoids like CBD. CBG has been or is being studied for treatment of Glaucoma, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Anti-Inflammatory Disorders, Epilepsy, Chronic Pain, and more.
- (CBDA/Cannabidiolic Acid) Bring it Down • Available in Lingua™, CBDA is found in the raw hemp plant, and is the acidic precursor to CBD. CBDA is decarboxylated into the more commonly known CBD compound when vaporized. It can also decarboxylate by other means of heating. CBDA has been studied for its effects on nausea, inflammation, and as an anti-tumor compound.
- (CBD/Cannabidiol) The Standby • CBD is non-psychoactive, but has been studied for its numerous medicinal effects. Prominent studies include those concerning pain relief, inflammation reduction, appetite stimulation, nausea reduction, anxiety relief and much more. CBD is also found in Lingua™ Tinctures.
- (D9THC/Tetrahydrocannabinol) Full-Spectrum • Our hemp derived products contain less than .3% D9THC